A serious military confrontation between Russia and a North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) member state or a severe crisis in North Korea are among top international concerns for 2017 cited by a new survey of experts. The Council on Foreign Relations’ (CFR) ninth annual Preventive Priorities Survey identified seven top potential flashpoints for the United States in the year ahead.
The Top Conflicts in 2017 – Council on Foreign Relations
More from AllMore posts in All »
- Putin Orders A ‘Symmetrical’ Response To US Missile Test
- Billionaire Businessman David Koch Dies At 79
- BEST OF THE WEB: Trump lashes out after China retaliates with counter-tariffs… by ordering US companies to come home and attacking Fed chairman!BEST OF THE WEB: Trump lashes out after China retaliates with counter-tariffs… by ordering US companies to come home and attacking Fed chairman!
- Lindsey Graham’s ‘blank check’ defense agreement with Israel spells disaster for Americans
More from relationsMore posts in relations »
- Democrats’ year-end moves attempts to worsen bilateral relations, seem like revenge on Trump for winning
- What’s Next for US-Russia Relations? Stephen Cohen and Ken Roth on Trump, Hacking and Tillerson
- Video: What’s Next for U.S.-Russia Relations? Stephen Cohen & Ken Roth on Trump, Hacking & Tillerson
- Govt must ‘use’ Farage to build relations with Trump, new UKIP leader Nuttall tells RT (VIDEO)