Wednesday, 2 January 2019
– Are we to prepare for a global Debt Bubble Collapse in 2019?
– 2019 to see the political and economic uncertainty of 2018 continue and likely to deepen
– Investors lulled into a false sense of security by politicians, brokers, bankers etc.
– Much “cheer leading” of the “economic recovery” narrative and by extension financial markets – particularly property and stock markets
– Trade wars, currency wars, Brexit, Italexit, EU contagion are real risks
– Systemic risks posed by Deutsche Bank, Italian/ Irish etc. banks and indeed nations such as Italy, UK, US and the global debt bubble
– Risk assets and property to under-perform and precious metals to outperform
– Hope for best but be prepared for the worst by increased allocations to cash and gold
In the 10th Episode of The Goldnomics Podcast Mark O’Byrne and Stephen Flood are in conversation with Dave Russell as they look forward to 2019 and discuss what might be in store for financial markets if the trends from 2018 continue.
Prepare For Global Debt Bubble Collapse – Outlook 2019
- Clinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Probe Adam Schiff Dressed like Egyptian at Bizarre “Sacrafice” Parties at Ed Buck’s Meth MansionClinton WhistleBlower: FEDS Probe Adam Schiff Dressed like Egyptian at Bizarre “Sacrafice” Parties at Ed Buck’s Meth Mansion
- WATCH: Canadian Imam: ‘Only Patronize Muslim Businesses, Fire Non-Praying Employees
- Syria: Islamic State murders priest and his father as they were going to inspect restoration of a church
- The US Has Spent $6.4 Trillion on the ‘War on Terror’ Since 9/11