Press "Enter" to skip to content

Google Is the Enemy of Humanity and Needs to Resisted At All Costs…(Took A Whoopin’ Today…Support RR If Possible…)

Google Is the Enemy of Humanity and Needs to Resisted At All Costs…(Took A Whoopin’ Today…Support RR If Possible…)

By Dave
December 12th, 2018
I recently wrote an article in which I asserted that the American citizenry consists of 3 groups: (1) Godless Liberals, who comprise 20% of the population, who are fanatically dedicated to the demise of the rule of law and the abandonment of any sense of nationalism and patriotism; (2) Conservatives, who make up 30% of the population, who are dedicated to the tenets of the Constitution and rule of law as well as the rejection of globalism; and, (3) The slugs who make up about 50% of the population and they are generally clueless about the world they live in and how close they are to losing everything. Oh, they will eventually riot like the French when their entertainment is interfered with, but they will not riot until it is too late to make any significant changes.
Who Controls the Slugs?
There are many liberal influences that controls the minds and ultimately the perceptions of the majority of people in the United States. Over 98% of the mainstream media is controlled by 6 people, all liberals, who have expressed disdain for the average person. Yes, Fox appears to be conservative, but make no mistake about it, Fox is the controlled opposition. That leaves 2% of the media to tell the country the truth about what is REALLY happening to our freedoms, and ultimately our final fate under the intentions of globalist rule. At the forefront of the propaganda that keeps America paralyzed is Google. Google has moved passed Monsanto (ie Monsatan) as the most evil corporation in the world. Google is an active participant in Chinese genocide against their conservative social class with the installation of the Google-created Chinese Social Credit System that sends average citizens to prison and ultimately their demise for expressed populist opinions as detected by the Google technology. And that technology is being implemented in America as I write these words. The marriage between the repressive Chinese government and Google is a marriage made in hell.
Google Is the Enemy of American Civil Liberties
I have written countless articles where I accuse Google as being the enemy of democracy. Google is more powerful than nations. They are treating the world like any conquering army. They are erasing history, altering culture, stifling legitimate dissent, strangling economic competition, monopolizing the Internet, hacking elections and relentlessly spying on American citizens. When Google was questioned by Congress and their CEO was challenged by Alex Jones about their role in Chinese genocide, the Google CEO giggled! If you do not think that Google will laugh over the graves of conservative Americans and ultimately the grace of the clueless slugs, you are not paying attention. Google, without question, is the enemy of freedom and they are committing crimes against humanity that would have resulted in their arrest and execution at the Nuremburg trials held for Nazi war criminals and their actions in the concentration camps. Make no mistake about it, Google is the genocidal arm of the New World Order (ie the globalists).
Google Has Gone Beyond 1984
Google has gone beyond Orwell’s 1984. They are in the midst of creating a “Blue Pill” reality. Google is the matrix. Google has created the cage where the young people of America are growing up. It is the cage that people my generation resists because we were essentially born free. My generation respects our collective innate spirit of autonomy that the Lord blessed us with. However, our younger generation has been raised in the Google-created cage and they do not know true freedom and are unable to see the loss of free will that is a central part of our God-created spirit.
Google Has One Roadblock On Their Way to Total Tyranny
Ultimately, if Google cannot permanently control the 50% of the population (ie slugs), they will indeed lose in their ability to totally enforce a police state surveillance grid with genocidal intentions. I want to be perfectly clear, without hyperbole, under Google’s growing control over the Internet and ultimately commerce, we are racing headlong towards the mark of the beast. Ask yourself a question: Do you see any freedom-respecting and Christian values coming from Google? Their marriage to the genocidal Communist Chinese regime speaks to their intentions for humanity.
The fundamental and central concern for humanity hinges on mounting resistance against Google.
The Rest…HERE

Source: Google Is the Enemy of Humanity and Needs to Resisted At All Costs…(Took A Whoopin’ Today…Support RR If Possible…)

Disqus Comments

Specify a Disqus shortname at Social Comments options page in admin panel

Facebook Comments

Mission News Theme by Compete Themes.